How to Apply
We sincerely welcome your interest in attending Lucaya International School. If you meet the requirements set out in our Admission Policies or need help determining if LIS is right for you, we are happy to assist you with further information:
Scheduled a visit/ contact us:
- Telephone: (242) 373-4004
- Fax: (242) 373-6510
If you feel LIS is a good fit for your child and would like to apply, we will require the following information to proceed:
- Official School Transcripts, if available.
- Copy of any results of external examinations taken by the student.
- Proof of Bahamian citizenship or residency.
- Copy of Student's Passport (picture and vital information page).
- If resident, copy of valid permit to reside in the Bahamas and copy of the parent/guardian's passport (picture and vital information page).
- Application Forms (all of the following must be completed and submitted prior to consideration.);
- Student application & registration form
- Health information form
- Medical waiver form
- Emergency contact form
- Application Fee
You may deliver the above in person, via courier, by facsimile or scan and send by e-mail to:
Lucaya International School
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Fax: (242) 373-6510